Friday, January 28, 2011

Oh no he didn't just do that.- (warning swears)

So I got one of my new running books I was setting out to read. I am not going to mention the authors name because he is a giant asshole dick. Its supposed to be a lighthearted funny book about long distance running. Bought it on a lark online. I have never really been this offended by a book before. But I really am today for some reason. In his introduction, he refers to volunteers at the end of a marathon as "rather portly" and "someone who hasn't run more than six yards in the last 20 years". Right there I decided he was a jerk but then he goes on! Basically 245 pages of dung. There's a chapter about finding an over weight city to run in so you can win a trophy. The comments he makes about people really are observations and maybe even true but the tone sucks. Its clear as crystal he thinks hes better than fat people. Well buddy I saw your picture and you're ugly and thats permanent. And since you call yourself a "humorist" I like to inform you, you're not funny and you should pay me for the time of my life waisted reading this.
I proclaim here and now, running is for all of us as humans. Legs are made for going. Go fast and you run, go slow you walk. You don't have to be a glorified spandex natzi to experience the pure joy of running. You can be over wieght and push your self to your limit and you deserve EVERYONES respect for doing it. Thats right EVERYONE even you dickhead trash novel writer guy. I think I'll write a book about elitest snobby runners and how much they deserve to get running injuries. (harsh? mm maybe?) Anyways I think maybe I should write something about all this. I could call it Running Chubby, or The Anti-Runner, or Loose to Me Suckwad.
I don't know but I am pretty jazzed up right now. I am aware my mother reads this blog.
song of the day: Break Stuff, Limp Bizkit

1 comment:

  1. at least it was only a buck. you can wipe your butt with it.

    ReplyDelete