Thursday, January 6, 2011

Eureka?

Well someone pointed out to me that Peurtorican Handfans* could actually agrivate your asthma. Well then I did that a few months ago, yep started having worse attacks since then. The slightest cold and I couldn't do what I normally could and doing other things like working around triggers, the darn cat at work, would put me in a tailspin. Um yeah no more Peurtorican Handfans treatments on my hair. It lasts 3 months and everytime you blowdry you hair it makes a chemical that irritates asthmatics. So I shall be sporting the college girl slob look until I am sure its all gone. What a fool I have been. But even this is just a theory that has given me insane amounts of hope. :)
Maybe I can still get better, and really still run a marathon someday with out pulling a rickshaw of pills and inhalants behind me?
I ran my 5k today at the gym, no scary attack, I needed my puffer and tissues but its a start. and Yeah I think I may race if ryan lets me. Shes back look out!
Song Firework, Katy Perry

* names of the hair product have been changed to save my butt

No comments:

Post a Comment