Monday, January 17, 2011

New Challenge

Well I am tired of the brick wall diet. It goes no where. Doesn't mean I am done with that diet for ever but today I just ordered a month of Isagenix. Here we go chocolate shakes (roll eyes for effect). I have done this before just at the start of my wieght loss about a year and a half a go and had great results the first month 22 in 30 days (mind you I was a bigger girl then). Since then I have peppered it in with my eating on and off when feeling like I need to lay off food and just clean up. Let me tell you this diet is not for sissys or anyone that could be considered a poser. I am ready though It does make you feel good once you adjust to drinking your meals and the cleanse days are killer. I am hoping for another big chunk of wt loss. Going to kick the crap out of this challenge that is before me, cause how could I let my readers down, all 4 of you... ! I really am into loosing the rest of said weight, longer races are harder the heavier you are. and its great race year. who knows maybe i'll be ready for 1/2 marathon soon!
last week 2 body combats and a run. today a run, tomorrow weather permitting/child permitting another body combat.
Recently perchased all the makings for my warrior dash costume. I fully intend to run that race dressed as the blind melon bee girl. I bought my first tutu at 30 years of age :) I never was the ballet type i had a few classes but then I believe I bit my teacher or something of the sort. Really just so exctied for the dash!
I just got a couple books to read too. Run Like a Mother ( can't remember the author hasn't shipped from amazon yet) and I run therefore I am Insane (also no clue who wrote it either). Excited to get all my goodies.
Today I had on my headphones some PINK, raise your glass

No comments:

Post a Comment