Tuesday, January 4, 2011

nada

So I talked with my doctor. No race saturday :(. My asthma is acting up and I have an ear infection. I am already feeling better on the antibiotics and a new pill for asthma. The problem may continue with my job, that may have to be taken care of. But for now I am trying to relax because at least I am trying something else to get better. He also got me a nebulizer so now I have it incase of a bad attack but I had to go to a store that sells walkers to get it. I now own a machine that my patients at work also use to breathe. they got like 60 years on me. He said the cat was an asthma trigger. He told me to stay out of the cat area at work. I am going to try to recover before I make snap descions. I was siiiick when I had that attack, and i haven't been this sick in a long time. But I have stopped wearing my contacts at work and mostly everywhere cause of allergies too. Its always something. But I will not stop exercising and running. If this shows to be the cause of the scary asthma it will be taken care of. I am a nurse I can find work anywhere.
In light of all the pills, depression, christmas, non activity, and that time of the month I have gained the 10lbs I just lost. Shit shit shit shit piss.
I am on the treadmil as soon as I feel confident enough to do so. Not yet. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment