Monday, January 10, 2011

Resolution Run Results

I went to the race. I am aware that inducts me the pyscho hall of fame. I had a lot of fun. I was not expecting it to be 17 degrees. It was though. I was also not expecting hills, which the whole course was "hillay" but i survived. But I am so happy to be done and alive. No more out door events until at least march. And my ears were still hurting that day so I'd say my time was not the best but good for what was happening. oh yeah it was snow covered course too. 35:02:04. put me in 15th for my catergory. There was a crapload of pros there. Everyone looked so aerodynamic and ready. I was wearing 2 of everything and running with my inhaler. I would say thats awesome enough.
I learned from this experience though, and thats its time to train on hills before warrior dash cause I am still sore from the race.
I am proud of myself cause i didn't give up! and its been 2 days and I am not sick! yeah

No comments:

Post a Comment