Monday, January 31, 2011

Day 8....grrreaaat.

So not really. Second cleanse day, not my favorite thing. And thanks to a brief interruption from mother nature 8 days of cranky limited eating have cause me to break even. (no loss no gain) so in the next 4 -7 days we will be having a happy blog with a 5+ loss i can feel it. Let me tell you i want chocolate and not the kind that comes in a shake flavor from isagenix but i am being strong.

And then yesterday it was over 30 so I went for an outdoor run! It was snowy and wonderful. I did 5.9miles according to nike plus. I stopped counting I was just having fun. It took me 1hr and 2min it was a slower pace for me cause underneath the snow it was ice and i had my ice cleats on but i still was cautious. Also in that time there was a pee break, and i had to walk to get my water bottle into the middle cause i tossed it to far but not far enough to the other side. It was the best run I have had in weeks. I am such an outdoor runner. I don't even care about taking a "nordic pee" which i had to so i did. I love my under armor cold gear. (thanks mom)
I would just like to point out that was almost 10k :) I am getting ready baybah! I am feeling a little sore today but everytime i move and feel it, i am encouraged because I pushed it and did pretty good in my opinion.
so ready for summer!
song of the day ATL, weightless

No comments:

Post a Comment