Thursday, October 6, 2011

Day 5

So I have not run in 5 days. It has been a long 5 days. I have another 25 to go. The last 2 days I felt pretty good walking around with my shoes on, actually started to feel stupid for saying I had a bad injury. Well today I am whistling a different tune. It still hurts. I am not over doing it, I'm not running just doing my regular stuff I have to do. I'll be sitting still and it hurts, or I could feel it walking around, just standing. It's still good and Kaka-ed up. My ankle in that region isn't spectacular either. I think I will need a few weeks to start feeling like nothing happened in my normal life.
The pain I am feeling is a good thing at this point, it is keeping me compliant with my doctor. I don't feel like being an idiot right now. I am however, a little bummed. Its normal to get a little sad after a big race and now an injury when you live off endorphins. I am not eating my feelings I am just being a grumpy bitch. I have actually lost 3 pounds so far. I am getting to things in my house that needed done little by little, plus a little extra like washing walls, organizing, and junk drawers rolling change.
So to recap, still resting, not happy about it. If anyone needs to fire someone, tell them off, take back your lunch money, and so forth I'm your girl.

Badfish, Sublime

No comments:

Post a Comment