Friday, October 21, 2011

Will I or Won't I?

I have been thinking about the tummy tuck a lot this week. Yes it's exciting that I am to the point where I could undergo a transformation and probably turn out liking what I see, but it doesn't seem that simple.After talking with a few family members and friends, I'm not 100% sure anymore I am willing.

My biggest negative factor is risk to my health- its a 4 hour surgery. I have small children that could be left motherless and really nothing is worth loosing the two best things that ever happened to me.Yeah I know I am healthy now, but nobody is guaranteed time on this earth.

The biggest positive is that I wouldn't have to worry about my biggest flaw anymore. Trust me I hate it enough the pain seems like a worthy price. Its really embarrassing for me, I wear a girdle almost all the time, and I still look ridiculous. 

At this point I am at an impass. I will wait to see what the insurance company has to say. What I would like is to hear your thoughts. Do you think I should or not? Why or why not? I could use some feedback, if you don't want to comment shoot me an email or a text.

Counting Crows, Omaha

No comments:

Post a Comment