Wednesday, October 26, 2011

A very bad girl.

I was in a horrible mood last night, I skipped my gym plans after a series of crappy events ended with a headache and going to bed early. Today I went to the gym with plans of taking a class, got there with the kid and realized class was in session already oh well, hit the gym. Decided the captin's chair would be something good for me to be doing/trying to do, at this time. Really trying to push myself I didn't get many reps on that thing at all. I did some strength training for a half an hour and then decided I was weak and pitiful and planned on a peaceful walk on the treadmill. Really not thinking about it, and not wearing the right anything for it I began to run. Everything from the last couple weeks started to release. I walked for a bit and then decided oh well nothing's hurting so I'll keep going. I know I'm busted at day 28, but I am better and I was careful not to go too fast. It felt so good to sweat, get tired, and see I'm not still broke. It wasn't anything fantastic but I really a lot better. Friday morning I am getting up and preparing for it.

I'm happy that's all. Things are looking up.

All these things I hate, Bullet for my Valentine

No comments:

Post a Comment