Monday, October 24, 2011

Rest Fatigue

So I've been resting like a good girl. I ordered new shoes and when they get here I wont make any promises. I feel better, except for wanting to jump out of my skin! The feelings of anxiety I used to have all the time are easily managed with running, so you can bet I've been not myself. Hubbs I'm sorry I am not much to live with now, it's almost over. Nothings as good as when you could be running, food doesn't even taste as good, I'm probably a bit depressed. So I ordered shoes, when they get here I'm gone, I got crappy shipping so I am probably going to end up waiting all week but I've been watching the door.
Today I did some unfinished correspondence. I promised my doc a year ago I would send him a finishers picture of The Great Race, well, my goal of a 10k turned into a full marathon, but I did promise a picture. I've had it for weeks its not the most flattering shot, and um its kinda silly to mail that to your doctor so I've been looking at the envelope forever. I finally sent it with a note thanking him for his help and asking him to dispose of the picture by burning it. I could have gotten away with not mailing it he sees people all the time tons of them and it was forever ago, but he deserves a thank you for being an awesome doctor and listening when this girl needed help. I also mailed a picture to the doctor that operated on my feet years ago for Plantar Fasciitis, he is in Maryland. I just thought it would be nice to know that the procedure I had really did help me get over it and that running a marathon with NO P.F. pain really is freaking amazing, I used to have a hard time just getting through a shift at work because of foot pain. As a nurse, I appreciate being thanked once in a while, even though it requires none. Its nice to see you touched someone's life and to see how things turned out. It wasn't easy to share though, I don't like calling attention to myself like that!
Thanks for commenting about the tummy tuck, I am still not sure about what I should do so I am just putting it out of my head for a few weeks and God will give me an answer. 

Trying to chill song:
And the Birds Sing, Tyrone Wells


No comments:

Post a Comment