Friday, October 28, 2011

Hoorah

Well I was out in the foggy dark cold this morning running! I do have to say its officially Underarmor cold gear season again, yay! I love wearing my black suck- in suit! I like being outside, sadly with daylight savings I'll only be outdoors on weekend days when I can go while its safe. I went before sunrise today and I was alone at the track. It was so foggy and dark I didn't want to get out of the truck. About a mile in, a bunny running across the track, almost made me shat myself, all I could see was the while tail. I also left my tunes off because of the darkness. Still not a complaint from me I was happy to be back at it. I'll just be playing it safe either in my basement or on the gym mill until it gets light early again, and weekends will be my outdoor run time. I can't wait to get out to the track in the snow with my ice cleats! It really is my favorite.
No problems with my feet today or my legs. I was a little extra sore from the arms/back/abs at the gym and after the run I got stuck in my bra and hubbs had to help me.  It was pretty pathetic and funny, I looked I was in a wrestlers hold. I spent most of the day yesterday groaning when I had to bed over or pick up my arms for any reason. I guess that's what they mean when they say they are going to the gym to get "ripped" yeah I feel like I ripped something alright. HA!
Well yay for running! Bring on the winter!

Eminem, Cinderella Man.

No comments:

Post a Comment