Tuesday, December 13, 2011

DAMN TRUCK!!!!

I am not feeling the best today. This could be illness or possibly God's punishment to Eve coming down the pike. Whatever it is brewing I am not sick yet, or whatever but I am feeling stale, and useless today. It's probably the latter of the 2 because as I sit in bed I feel my left ovary, it just ninja kicked me.
This morning I did the bare minimum amount of house work and watched Disney movies the rest of the day with the boys. I usually end up doing stuff all day long if I want to keep up with the house but today I didn't give a rat's ass. And I knew running club was tonight, I didn't have a fever, I have squandered my calories expecting my run I had to go. I was super hungry all day. I ate all most all of my calories for the day and exercise ones I was about to gain.
By the time I got there and got in the store I realized I didn't bring in my Garmin and I was wondering about my time and distance from last week. Well I went back to the truck for it, I couldn't get in. THAT DAMN TRUCK! It is not the first time I have been locked out. I had a key but it wasn't working the lock. I went back into the group and tell everyone um, yeah I can't get in. I told them I needed to run before I could deal with it. Now I'm embarrassed and feeling gross, perfect. I kept up with a nice woman for about half way through the 5k and then my lungs gave out, I told her to go on, even more embarrassing. It was dark when we were nearing the railroad and I cut a block of the route on accident and the other back of the packers met me at the end of the street. I announce "I went the wrong way!" yeah I'm so cool me and my inhaler really. I tail them back to the store still unable to keep up. I try my truck before the back of the packers leave, and it lets me in. Now, I'm not going to type what I said but I was pissed. DAMN TRUCK. So I tell them yeah I am mistaken I can get in. I leave my truck unlocked and decide I am going to make up that damn block I missed like a looser and I wanted to flea the area as it appears I don't even know how to use a key and lock. I figure I could pass the fasties as I go the other direction and tell Lloyd not to wait for me, because he was going to let me use the phone at the store. I could catch them, I saw one of them break off towards the store, I followed but I had nothing left I was slllllllooooooowwwww. As I make it back up the main street of beaver there is Lloyd standing outside his store talking to the walkers. I apologize and tell him the stupid truck opened. He did cut his run short to help me get into my truck, I am really ready to crawl under my truck at this point.  Thank goodness a customer straggled in and he had to go, I felt like a big dork. I stretched beside the truck then got in and left. My head was pounding from the albuterol. I think I ended up doing some where between 4 and 5 miles tonight, I feel like garbage. I don't think really anyone probably cared about my silly antics tonight, none the less I feel dumbass.

Oh well always next week!
song for goofus:   Hiroshima, Ben Folds

No comments:

Post a Comment