Sunday, December 4, 2011

Sunday Stats- 5

Day 30 of my streak and I'm going to rest before work today. I am exhausted. I feel poofy all over. My fingers are swollen even my face feels a bit puffy so I am trying to not let my weight get me down. 29 day days in a row of out right ass kicking and I am taking a break. You shouldn't step on the scale in the morning and cry, not because its horrible but because you work so hard it doesn't make sense. I am not taking the day of from my calorie counting, no way! I think the measurements reflect this weeks work. I know I feel it, I can barely sit down, and it hurts to yawn.
                 11/7                            12/3
neck           13                              13
Larm          13.25                         12.75
Rarm          13.25                         13
Chest           40                              40
ribs              35                               35
waist           33                               33
floppy         39.5                            38(look at that!)
Buttocks     43.5                            43.5
Lthigh         26                               25.5
Rthigh        26                               25.5
Lcalf           17                               17
Rcalf           17                                16.75
Lknee          21.5                            21.5
Rknee          21.5                            21
total             360.25                         355.5
lost               0.75                             4.75
beginning loss 80.75                        85.5(taller than me)
wt                  196.2                          197.4 *big tears*


Yesterday morning for the long run, I had plan to scrap it all together being sore and all I was only going to walk/run Skip. After I got on the scale I had gone from 196 Monday to 197 yesterday so I forced myself to run. Now I am even puffier. Then I had an insane night at work and didn't get any water and only one pee break. I hate it when people are full of excuses but I really do feel a need to get this out for the record because I have been busting my ass. In 30 days I have been over my calorie goal 2 times. Once this week by 127 cals and then in the morning I was 196. SIGH. I am just working on flushing all the garbage out of my system so I can feel normal. I don't want to to break the streak but all athletes have to take a rest day and really every source of my body is tapped and I still have to spend 8hours on my feet at work tonight. I don't want to end up injured again.

On the agenda this week I am going to Lloyds for his first ever running group on tuesday night any other readers want to go its at 6pm at the store.

Atreyu, Lose it

No comments:

Post a Comment