Wednesday, November 30, 2011

flighty furbie.

Day 25 of the no excuses challenge. I have done something everyday to exercise, and I am getting tired, that's not stopping me. It is however, hindering my organizational skills, not to mention the new puppy who is getting bigger and braver every minute. He is currently taking a time out in his pen for pissing on my floor!
This week my long run was done with one white Balega sock and one neon yellow one. Laundry getting ahead of me. I admit to wearing one clean one and one dirty one before this month too. One dirty Balega sounds like a song title or a movie doesn't it? Yeah I know gross.
Yesterday my home bike started making horrible grinding noises, I think its pretty much done for. It hasn't done to bad with time. I got it for my birthday after miles was born so its almost 5. The thing is I really never used it until the last summer and now. I don't remember where we bought it to caution you but I think I'll be looking for a used one, I do like having it at home.
Today I had to buy water at the gym because I didn't have any clean reuseable bottles and/or the pieces were missing. I also got kid 1 dropped off at school, and kid 2 dressed up with me, and had time to get warm layers on me too. So when I get in the locker room to take off my track pants I suddenly realize I don't want to now.....I fogot to shave. Not just a few days, I hadn't been to the gym in a week because of kid 2's ears. Barf. Big manly tufts on the calves. Okay maybe it wasn't so bad, I don't think anyone noticed but me. I felt gross and am going to have to remember that from now on. Ha ha!Won't be the first time I felt disgusting about exercising, I am sure its not going to be the last either. The good thing about my gym, no body really gives a crap about anyone else.(uh oh: tangent) I do have to say it bothers me that I have been going there for 2 years now and I don't know the names of the people I am forced to stare at on the machines day in and day out, I'm a social person and it seems dysfunctional.
I am still hanging! I am a little goofy and tired but I am surviving. :) laughing at myself.
LMAFO, Sexy And I Know It

No comments:

Post a Comment