Saturday, November 12, 2011

So how am I doing?

So this week I have exercised everyday for at least 30 minutes. 3of the 6 workouts were an hour. I am continuing to track myself on myfitnesspal.com for free, and again if you want to be my friend my name is ahoneybadgerfink. I will post the sunday stats tomorrow, spoiler alert: I am doing it! It helps so much to track the exercise calories, it takes the guess work out for me. I am the type if its a gray area I go for more than I probably should. Now I'm in the big push.
I was running out side this morning, it was really cold I was pretty sore from my yesterday so I defintley wasn't happy with how much I had to walk and how much my lungs decided they weren't running either but I got in 5miles.  According to my calorie counter I earned 700+ calories for the day. I couldn't help but thinking that I run for cheese on my sandwich.
On workout this week was on my basement bike with flipflops and pajamas. I am tired and part of me dwants to make an adenumn to the challenge with one day a week rest, I can't keep doing that to myself. It sticks- something everyday.
The one thing I am going to be careful with is the Captins Chair at the gym, I think I pulled something vital. I am going to have to work up to everytime I am in the gym, I only got on once this week and I worked out there 4 days this week :(. I have been using heat pad and bengay this week, it just starting to feel better, I am dissapointed but I am not going on it because I am embarassed, its because I am in pain!
 Posting the stats tomorrow!

Gwen Stefani, Whatcha Waiting For?

No comments:

Post a Comment