Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Making peace with the treadmil.

So kids are sick. No big deal just par for the course this time of the year. I haven't decided whether I am almost over mine or if I am at intermission for part 2 of fall kooties. What I am thankful for is my treadmill. Yeah that's right, that horrible thing that sat empty all summer, that I swore I loathe.
I am mom on my own right now with hubbster's work schedule and its just not in the cards to haul the booger heads to the gym so they wipe themselves all over the place. It IS too dark anyways to get up early and go when hubbs is home so I am not pouting about it. I got up at 5am this morning did my usual routine and then just hit the treadmill. I bring the baby monitor with me and look at the spec at the wall. I am reminded that its is better than resting! A hell of a lot better than resting!
I am holding it together pretty good for panic mom right now, really I have a hard time when they are sick chilling out. Thank goodness for that crappy machine. Sometimes when you find yourself in an avalanche you just have to learn to ski.

Don't Stop Me Now, Queen
(I love this song, I am pretty sure everyone knows it already)

No comments:

Post a Comment