Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Tomorrow we trott.

So It's been over 2 months since the marathon. I haven't raced since then. I haven't 5k'd since June. I am so ready for tomorrow morning! The feet are all better and they are ready to race! I am not sure how I'll do but I have faith that I will walk away happy with my effort.
The little one's ears are on the fritz again! *sigh*(He is so his mother's son.) He's already outgrown his tubes and he's going to have to go back for more. At least we caught it early and he's already on the mend.I am not as worried this time, at least we aren't questioning if it will help, we already know what he needs so I am not stressing.
Its been stressful in a lot of ways this week. Hubbs is busy with work, we got Skipps the puppy still training, and we got Jude screaming and gagging on his snot. I can say that's an easy recipe for a headache. There's been other stuff too but its not a blogging matter.The good thing is that all that pent up frustration is coming out tomorrow. I am not nervous at all, I am just ready to go. I am resting today, the only loop hole in the something everyday challenge, and that is purely because tomorrow we get to throw the adult controlled temper tantrum during the race and I want my legs to be rested.

Side note, did anyone ever notice how many calories are in banana chips!!!!????? 1/4c has 210 calories. So not even worth eating if you are on 1300 cals a day and you like to actually eat food for other parts of the day! I was shocked. Also Peanut Butter and Jelly you are looking at 500 cals! I haven't weighed in everyday this week, just because its been suggested not to. Last week any fluctuation bummed me into a panic so this week I am sticking to Sunday. I have already pledged. NO dessert tomorrow, and NO eating until I am uncomfortable, but I can't promise I won't get a glass of Scott's homemade strawberry wine if its out. I won't be able to track all the calories all day because I am not preparing everything. I will do my rule of halves. If I want something I will only eat half of a serving. It's time for a change, tradition has only gotten me off track in the past.
I will at least post my time tomorrow. Happy Trotting fellow Turkeys!!!! Everyone have a safe holiday!

Song for Turkey day:
The Bird's The Word, The Rivingtons

No comments:

Post a Comment