Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Holiday stats

Well I am up to my ears in boxes, laundry and stuff that needs to find a home. I DID indulge on Christmas eve because I had to work overtime and missed the get together I save calories for. I am guilty of having a pity party so I indulged in chocolate cookies and artichoke dip. I couldn't sleep from the tummy ache I had although I was beat tired. I ate over 800 calories extra xmas day and still went to bed with a belly ache. That morning I weighed in 190.4. I didn't cry I knew I deserved it. That day I still had cookie after cookie and fruit and what ever I felt I had to eat. The next morning I didn't weigh it, I felt gross my belly still hurt and I went to the track. It was awful, my stomach was full of rocks and I kept throwing up in my mouth and swallowing it again. I couldn't get any farther than 3.3miles. It was sick, I felt like I at least tried. I entertained yesterday with a low calorie recipe and ended up having enough calories to have a glass of cheap red before bed. So I did. This morning I weighed in, 188.2! A new low. Back on track. Tonight is running club again, hope I can keep up I still feel a little heavy, and gasp maybe a little like getting a cold or an ear infection.
I didn't measure this week, I guess I am just being lazy, I'll be back to the stats on Sunday. Now its to wash the clothes and try to put away Christmas.
Hope every one had a safe and happy holiday. It was the bees knees for me.

Silent Night

No comments:

Post a Comment