Sunday, December 18, 2011

Sunday Stats 7

Not my most fabulous of feeling this week. I wasn't expecting any loss of any kind because I feel sluggish and ginormous. I took an extra rest day on Friday and I plan on a rest for today(from exercise anyway). I went over my calories on friday I had to have some real chocolate. I had a funsized m & m's from halloween. Here's the stats.

                                 12/10                                12/18
Neck                          13                                     13
Larm                          12.5                                  12.5
Rarm                          12.5                                  12.5
Chest                          40                                      39.5
Ribs                             35                                    34.5
waist                          32.5                                   32.5
floppy                        38                                      37.75
butt                            43                                       42.5
Lthigh                        25                                       25
Rthigh                        25                                       24.
Lcalf                          16.75                                  17
Rcalf                          17                                       17.5
Rknee                         22                                       21
Lknee                         22                                       21.5
Total                          354.25                                 351.25
Inches lost this week    1.25                                   3
total lost so far            86.75                                  89.75
weight                         192.6                                 191.8

Now that I measure, I can't believe I still made progress! Holy crap. This makes staying away from all the yummy looking stuff at work feel worth it! Hoping next week (christmas) is even better.
If I get a chance to post my stats, that's a busy day, I will. If not I will do day after, I will at least weigh in when I get up, or try. I do have small ones that are going to be excited and I work 3-11 the night before, I have to come home wrap and be santa before bed so we'll see. My Christmas wish is to break into the 180's by Christmas. I know I can do it too, I plan on fitting in busting my butt.

Wizards In Winter, Trans-Siberian Orchestra
(Robot Xmas is what my kids call it)

No comments:

Post a Comment