Tuesday, May 24, 2011

being flexible

So i thought I would attach a picture to give you a taste of what cross-training looks like now that I am keeping my sons out of the gym daycare(trying to avoid sickness until health probs subside). This pic is from friday.  I gave up leaving all equipment in storage room and just dragged out my bike, the mill is still in the corner by the water heater and unfinished drywall. After I rode that thing for an hour, it still says zero because its broke, at least resistance works. The room is a disaster by then, because doing anything but cleaning brings on a toy tornado. I loose brain cells that people without small kids still have trying to keep up. After I do 40 or 50 or 60 minutes on the bike, of which I am not sure because I had to do a couple stair sprints to handle a poopy situation, I laid on the floor to do some crunches. Then I get licked in the face by 2 portly wiener dogs that some times eat their own poop until I am done. I have one adjustable 5-30 free weight and resistance band for my arms which I did some exercises but I think it didn't really do much. Not much of a stress reliever, but I wedge it in when I can. I might do a big looser video today but i am going to need a toy zamboni I am sure, wish me luck!

Miles favorite: Bouncing Back, Mystikal

No comments:

Post a Comment