Saturday, May 28, 2011

eh

Yesterday I took the kids to that walking track to actually walk with the jogger. I am aware I probably hurt myself this last time hunching over running while pushing this monstrosity, so for cross training I decided a walk would be nice. Part of the track was blocked off because GOD zapped some trees. I included a picture of one of the trees. Right around the first, "can I get down now", it started to rain so we turned around and headed home, I then got on the bike in the basement while the kids watched the wotwots (awfully annoying) and I finished my workout. Then my oldest told me to get a bath because I smelled bad.
Today with forecast going to be 90 I got up at 5:30am and hit the road. I always enjoy running but today I felt just a little off. It's sticky out and I took my Asics one hander bottle. I like it cause I can put my inhaler in the pocket and I don't do an hour without a sip.After my first sip I didn't close it all the way I guess, by the time I realized I had shook out half of it at the next sip. I think I blessed about a whole mile of highway with my water-aid(Gatorade/water mix) like a priest with holy water. I ran for an hour, came home happy. All showered up as I do my computer stuff, which means sync my Garmin, post workout on dailymile/facebook, and drink my coffee my little one came out of no-where and hit me over the back with a curtain rod. (I know where he got it too, because he bulldozed my bedroom curtains yesterday, that didn't make me any less surprised).  Sometimes it all just clicks, some times it doesn't but I am still happy to be a runner. I am also posting a pic of me blogging this morning my hubby thinks you need to see how I roll. Standing in my kitchen with my kids hanging on me. Its usually why my grammar is sometimes not so good, I DON'T HAVE MUCH TIME! :) Note: junk on counter, pile of crap on floor, hermit crab cage, wiener dog and no make up in hubbs tshirt- totally honest blogging!

Cindy Lauper, Shine

No comments:

Post a Comment