Friday, May 20, 2011

I got the feeling

I am getting pretty excited about the 5k tomorrow. I am ready to unleash a couple of weeks worth of frustration. The legs want to go, the head wants to go, and the lungs well they will be forced to go. Getting all ready. Racing tomorrow will be Autumn, The Kenyan (probably going to dust me), and Leanne, The Rookie(yeah a new runner!), and another girl named Amanda I met on dailymile. I am excited to socialize and see how everybody does.
I am never warmed up enough until the end of a 5k so I think a new strat will be to do at least a mile warm up, even 2 wouldn't wear me out and would probably help my lungs to cooperate. Results will be blogged before work tomorrow.

Game on ladies.
This is War, The Sick Puppies

2 comments:

  1. YAY!!!! I am gonna be at LLoyd's tonight handing out the runners' bags for people who are picking them up. And will be at registration tomorrow. HUNT ME DOWN WHEN YOU PICK UP YOUR STUFF!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wasn't aware the Lloyds would handing them out early. Do I need to do that?

    ReplyDelete