Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Aa- ahh- AA- aCHHHHHO.

It's getting to be fall everybody. Signs are out there. I have been noticing as I stare at the track week after week, leaves are falling little by little, just yellow a little. And this week, my personal favorite, the golden rod is out. Its just getting open and showing a little yellow. Its pretty much all over every out door route I take. I ran indoors yesterday at the gym due to baby logistics. It was a good run, I didn't even have to stop to change a poopy diaper, which at the gym at that time of day it's uncommon. My son must start to miss me and shit just so they'll come and get me and I'll change him. Its actually a running joke, I know the lady is looking for me if she come to the class door way with a smile. I came home feeling okay after running 5 miles, that it really getting to feel like nothing happened.

Now this morning I have sneezed probably 50 times. I am blowing my nose and I think I am going to take my asthma pill because I feel it coming. It may be a cold, but its probably just a sign of the times. I am an allergy babe. The snot rockets really never dissapeared this summer, I just quit bitching about them. The force and volume of course was on a down trend but I have a feeling I am going back to full throttle soon. I really didn't think I could feel more dirty than I already do at this point. You know what I mean, pooping in portapotys, salt mutton chops on my face, acne, armpit rot, man sweat everywhere, wearing a fanny pack. Now we add more phlegm whoopadeeedo!

Honestly I couldn't be having more fun, seriously. I am pretty sure I wasn't dropped on my head early in life either. Bring on the nasty, I guess, and maybe some vitamin C.

Poison, Bell Biv Devoe

No comments:

Post a Comment