Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Rub me

So I got a massage last night. I was super embarassing for me to lay down and let someone else other than hubs take a crack at the dimply vein bags but we are getting into serious territory here, if it will help the pain during the long runs we do it. He spent an entire hour on just my lets and hips and glutes. It hurt appropriately but I walked out feeling better.
I have a lifting work out planned, right now I am feeling sore from the beat down so I will not be going crazy, with 8 miles for tomorrow, but I will at least do arms, back and abs and then I'll test waters with legs.
Attached is a pic from the weekend, I did nada running but Besty decided to skip town and take my nail with her. Delicious I know....at least my beds are still there, my first one I lost is back enough to trim again. 


Lenny Kravis, It Aint Over Til Its Over

No comments:

Post a Comment