Friday, August 12, 2011

Shell shocked

I am home from my appt. I only got a moment to state the facts. I AM still in the race of this minute. I am NOT to run until monday. It IS IT band syndrome. NO he didn't yell at me for being fat or doing this length of a race. And NO he didn't not tell me to stop. He didn't give me a shot. He didn't prescribe PT he feels I am doing all the right things, he says its a matter of how much pain I can take. This will not effect my walking for the rest of my life as I origionally thought. This will stop when I stop running and rest. Basically he said it has nothing to do with my joint its bone pain and I can't snap off my IT band so just deal with it. I am really OVERWHELMED by this verdict. I was not expecting it. I am looking at as much as I can from everyone that I can even my shoe choice. Going back for another painful massage asap too. I don't have a minute to truely feel anything I am just shocked, shocked and thankful to GOD.
Pass the BenGay my friends, its not over yet!

Love Hurts, Nazareth

No comments:

Post a Comment