Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Sneakypeak

I run 20 tomorrow. I am excited. My tummy troubles are resolving after much needed intervention, I am down said pounds. Going to bravely go to the gym and jump the eliptical, or I may just take it to the basement and bike in my nightgown, I may do the ladder....just because I am feeling still a little wishy washy. Haven't decided yet, but I got a lot of errands to do, I am picking up another pair of shoes to wear tomorrow, got to charge up my watch and mp3 player, pack my running belt(fannypack), and I want ALL my housework done before bed, and I want to make lasagne too.
Attached is the template for my racing shirt and my cheerleaders shirts. I spilled the beans at the family party as to what it said so I guess you can see too....I didn't say anything because I was scared it would automatically jinx me. I don't need luck at this point, I am going to just keep praying its a better source of stability don't you think? Whatever happens through all of this is not my call.

Super song: Out Of My Hands, Jars of Clay

No comments:

Post a Comment