Saturday, March 26, 2011

Chillycheekin it

Boy I do have to say after our recent warm up 20-25 degree run sucks! I have been in a cranky pants mood for a couple of days, probably natural stuff happening there, and the extra time i worked late last night that was not a rewarding thing this time. This morning I get up, eat, bathroom, and snap on the old underarmor cold gear. get all set up with my gear. get in my beater truck and head to the track cause i just don't want to deal with hills today. I just want to run, no nothing else. I get down there, its full of people. Something is happening down there. wether its boyscouts or ROTC but there was no where to park, so I turned around. I went home to get my camel back, did and hit the streets in my hood. Just want I want, gravel, traffic, hills, frozen camelback. I actually used my less than stellar attitude to my advantage. no stopping on the hills. Went further than normal, explored new terrain, found a porta-John(hallelujiah hope its still there in july). I didn't use it but nice to know there is a potty a mile and a half away from home! Let my quads fly down a hill, had to walk after i got to the base my legs were flying! Met some very fat smelly but friendly golden retrivers at the base of bastard hill, they made me stop for about 2 whole minutes to pet them before they would go back in there yard and I could get out of site to trot again. at one point I had to feel my right but cheek it felt funny, it was just shakin it the way it always was but it was pretty numb so it felt wierd! I guess, freezing, pissy, pms is the gas you need in your tank to get you over the hills.
this workout on my schedule was supposed to be 50 minutes. It was 47:46, I made better time in my hood today than I projected. And came home and appologized to Ryan for my "kindness" this morning. I hope today at work is a better evening, I may break the exercise bike in my basement next! Beware the puffy woman wearing the scowl! But for now I am smiling.

Awesome PMS running song: Dead in a grave, Rev Theory (watch out now its explicit)

No comments:

Post a Comment