Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Woman be shobbin

So yesterday it was beautiful outside. In the afternoon I packed up the kids and took them to Lloyd's Running store(by way of the park) to finally get the alternate shoes he suggested if i ever signed up for a MFT. He got me into a pair of asics. They are comfy, I will try em tomorrow for the 9er. I had to get stocked up on some gu too. I am going to order some once I find something to stomach. Right now I have No favorite but I detest tangerine and pineapple. And I had to get a couple tops.... Long story short I love to shop, I love running, its a good thing my kids were getting antsy and we had to leave. Anyone who goes to Lloyd's, he's training for an ultra in october. Thats 100 miles. Go marvel at the spectacle. He told me he lost 60 pounds before! He even took one of those awful hydration belts down to let me try it on. It closed on me waist but I couldn't bring my self to get it. Go Lloyd GO!
Today was cross training yuk. Bike, and weights. Blah.

Song suggestion: SING, My chemical Romance

No comments:

Post a Comment