Friday, March 25, 2011

I got punked

So yesterday evening I was talking with my husband about getting a Garmin Forerunner and how on amazon they seem to be onsale. This morning he came around the corner and said " I got you a little something", I was so excited until i realized it was a box for our gps we have had for a long time, he said " you can ducktape this to your arm". Hardy Har Har. Thanks a lot fartface. It was funny though. You get a point for that one. But remember April fools is coming. I am awesome at pranking you. Remember the rubber snake in the house plant? Or the glasses of icewater on you in the shower. Oh yeah its coming so look out now!
Today i did some BodyPump, and 20min of eliptical. I am working 4 hours tonight extra then I am waking up early to hit the road for a 50 minute tempo.
Todays song is for Ryan(poohead) : Damn it feels good to be a Ganster, Ghetto Boys

No comments:

Post a Comment