Monday, March 14, 2011

Moooooooom!

Imagine being woken up by your small kids watching the wiggles when your husband says :I have something to tell you, Someone for the times is going to call you to interview. I told him I can't get up because I have just frozen to the bed. My mom called the local newspaper gave em the blog address. I am being interviewed tomorrow, and they will be taking pictures during my long run. Oh dear lord what is going on here? I don't think I am super great or much to talk about. I figure since I blog for the whole universe to read, I guess the local paper where everyone in my life reads is okay too.
Smile for the camera stand up straight right? I will be blushing for six months. This will definately help the training for mara-fricken-thon. No where to quit in town now!
They said it will be in Sunday's edition of the Beaver County Times. Lets home small back corner smaller than the coupons....
(Gnarles Barkley, crazy)

No comments:

Post a Comment