Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy 4th

This morning I got up nice an early to get my run over with so that I could run errands and then my stuff together for the holiday. I worked last night as usual didn't get to be til 1am. Mondays usually always suck. I was feeling a case of the Monday's more than usual, I on my feet all night the night before, already sore from 12miles then a 10k race my body didn't like me this morning. I have a giant zit farm on my chin right now and large area that is refusing to go anywhere. As I ate my half a peanut butter- nana sandwich/taco it ripped open and bled. Wow I make acne look sexy ah? Its hot and that makes me puffy. Being sore makes me puffy, I am a literal water-wienie. Cranky I flop my butt in the van and then proceed to back over my tomato plant. :) I went on my way manda-poofy pants and I had to go to the store first. I see coconut water, I got some to try. Picked up what I need and quickly check out to get to the track. I feel people looking at my dork-ware under armor shorts and shirt, yeah I know I'm freakish confident wearing that in public either that or its super hot! It was humid super super humid.
My body pretty much slowed me down. I felt sore and creaky, and even if I wanted to over do it - I couldn't make myself go any faster. It was like trying to pull a stubborn donkey. My headphones broke I could hardly hear my tunes, I hate hearing my wheezing. I am getting new ones asap. Through 4 miles of the Monday's I do have to say I received the message loud and clear, sleep would have been more intelligent. I get back to the van and tear open the coconut water(oh yeah still chilled), and grab both knees and dry heave. Oh shoot that's gross! I drank it though, hoping it has the magic properties as recommended by Abby. I get back to the drive way, pick up my tomato plant and apologized. Then business as usual about my day. I feel gross.
Later is the neighborhood parade it's a mile loop and my hubby already sore from some recent This Old House type stuff was feeling a little too sore to pull the wagon full of man baby approx 90lbs and then wagon too. So I did that too, with my zensah sleeves on. It was freaking hot, I was covered in sweat by the time we started. But fun, my neighbors are awesome. Looking forward to bed tonight. Happy 4th everybody.

Make Yourself, Incubus

2 comments:

  1. Im sad to hear that coconut water is gross....

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is gross, but I do feel a lot better today, maybe it IS magic! lol :)

    ReplyDelete