Saturday, September 17, 2011

1.

It's 5:33am exactly. Its dark in the house, silent actually except for my fingertips on this keyboad. I couldn't sleep. I did however get a least 7 hours of sleep. I have a lot of packing to do, and a lot of checking and re checking. I have to get the kids to their destination, the dogs to another, and myself and my husband out the door. So I am making coffee, collecting my thoughts now.
We are going up today for packet pickup, and to see the park and stuff. Then I am going to try to get a decent amount of dinner in and then go to sleep early if I can. I will be in my hotel lobby at this time in 24 hours praying with my Dad.
I am excited right now. I am sure until we get a good stretch of highway in between us and our house I will be nervous.
I am ready to do this.

Go the Distance, Micheal Bolton
http://youtu.be/m6v_gOmVJ4I

No comments:

Post a Comment