Thursday, September 15, 2011

3.

So In avoidance of reality I started reading my own blog from the beginning. Something, honestly, I haven't done before. I started looking my reasons why I run, then I started to search for the point when I became more serious about my training. I say that because I am convinced at some point in time I grew into all of this, but I could find the seam. I keep looking I can't tell the point that happened, I guess because I have always been serious, even in the beginning when I had no idea what a 20 miler would feel like. One of the first posts really stuck out, this is cut and pasted: Saturday race: This is for all the people that think I can't do it. Especially me. That's from June 4, 2010
I can't believe how far I have come.





I got flowers today from my aunt that say Good Luck. And then my mom sent me a picture text- this is the sign infront of her beauty shop. And a blog mention from http://www.leannelately.com/Leanne that says You Can DOEEEEIIT! what I am I doing? I am basically pacing around my house when I should be packing. I have a house full of youngins tomorrow I gotta get all this done, but I am just frozen. I am sure I will snap out of it but it's 2:29pm and I am blogging, not packing! 


Silly Song: Sheep Go TO Heaven, CAKE

No comments:

Post a Comment