Friday, September 23, 2011

Life goes on bro

So this morning I ran! Only 2 miles, the first mile was really good, the second mile I must have snagged my pants on the start and tried to run around the track attached, it was harder. But I do have to say I didn't expected 5 days post marathon to be running already. Holla!
As I rested I have been thinking, about what all this means. I want to run more marathons. I think I will stay half trained as long as I can, just to keep the base. As for another full, its got to wait awhile, its expensive I have 2 kids and my support system needs a break. I have my eye on a couple 5k's and will be working on the all over picture of Manda. Loosing weight, doing speed work, cross training and strength training. I know I can only get better from here.
I made an appointment for a consultation for a tummy tuck/ loose skin chop. I am going to go talk to the doctor. I don't know where the money for something like that would come from at this time, or how much it will cost. So I am just going to get the questions over with and go from there. If it can't be done financially, it won't be done then, I am not going to take food out of my families mouth for this. I wish there was a publisher's clearing house that came to your door and said " Amanda Fink you just won an abdominalplasty get your bags bitch!" but probably won't happen. I can't go on not at least asking about it anymore so I grew a set and made an appointment. That's 10-18-11, hopefully I still have the stones to keep my appointment and ask the questions I have been wondering for so long. Well even if its just a silly pipedream I am going because if this year has taught me anything its to dream big, and never say never.

Somewhere Over the Rainbow, Me First And The Gimmegimmes

No comments:

Post a Comment