Tuesday, September 27, 2011

My Marathon Playlist

In exact order these are the songs I ran my marathon with:

Not Afraid, Eminem
Gonna Fly Now(John X Remix), The Best of Rocky*
Somebody to Love, Queen
Hey Ya!, Outkast
Closer to the Edge, 30 Seconds to Mars
Sing, My Chemical Romance
Magic, B.O.B.
Dog Days Are Over, Florence and the Machine
Dynamo of Volition, Jason Mraz
Hey Jude, Paul McCartney
Blinded By The Light, Manfred Manns Earth Band
All I Want, A Day to Remember
All Signs Point to Launderdale, A Day to Remember
Gives You Hell, The All American Rejects
So Big, Iyaz
Longshot, Kelly Clarkson
Club Can't Handle Me, Flo Rida
Amerie, Gotta Work
My Baby Daddy, B-Rock and the Bizz
What the Hell, Avril Lavigne
What You Know, Two Door Cinema Club
Jackie Wilson Said, Van Morrison
Over The Rainbow, Me First and the Gimme Gimmes
I Believe I can Fly, Me First and the Gimme Gimmes
Only The Good Die Young, Me First and the Gimme Gimmes
Kiss with A Fist, Florence and the Machine
Beauty In The World, Macy Gray
Killing In the Name, Rage Against the Machine
Dance Or Die, Family Force 5
American Idiot, Green Day
Song 4 Mutya, Groove Armada
Guilty as Charged, Gym Class Heros
Friend Like That, Hawk Nelson
I'm In Love With A Sociopath, I Hate Kate
You! Me! Dancing, Los Campesinos!
Don't Ask Me, Ok Go
Ghostie, Punchline
Disturbia, Rihanna
You're Gonna Go Far Kid, Offspring
Gimme Chemicals, The Pink Spiders
Don't Hold Back, The Sleeping
Heart In A Cage, The Strokes
Contagious, Boys Like Girls*
Love Drunk, Boys Like Girls
Love Like Woe, The Ready Set
Dancing Queen, Abba
Respect, Aretha Franklin
I Will Survive, Gloria Gaynor
More Than A Feeling, Boston
Do Wop, Lauren Hill
Break Stuff, Limp Bizkit*
So What, Pink
Raise Your Glass, Pink
Just Run, Digital Summer
Dead in a Grave, Rev Theory*
Justice, Rev Theory*
Pretty Girl Rock, Keri Hilson
Bouncin' Back, Mystikal
One, Sky Ferreira
Diamond Eyes, Shinedown*
Another F.U. Song, Reel Big Fish
Hate You, Reel Big Fish
Shine, Cindy Lauper
Bad Reputation, Joan Jett
Shout, Joan Jett
Don't Bring Me Down, E.L.O.
Pork and Beans, Weezer
Perfect Situation, Weezer
Surf Wax America, Weezer
Love Song, Four Year Strong*
My Humps, Black Eye Peas
Guts, All Time Low
Shark Attack, Limp Bizkit
Don't Stop Believing, Journey*
Any Way You Want It, Journey
Don't Back Down, The Queers
Feel Like I Do, Drowning Pool
You Can Do It, Ice Cube
Ruby Soho, Rancid
Float On, Modest Mouse
Till I Collapse, Eminem*
ABC, Jackson 5
I Want You Back, Jackson 5
All These Things I Hate, Bullet For My Valentine
God Will Lift Up Your Head, Jars of Clay
Run In The Night, Jars Of Clay
Out Of My Hands, Jars Of Clay*
Ladies and Gentlemen, Saliva
Break Stuff, Limp Bizkit*
Heist, Ben Folds*
Philosophy(live), Ben Folds*
There's Always Someone Cooler than You, Ben Folds
The Take Over The Breaks Over, Fall Out Boy
Second to None, Styles of Beyond
Pretty Handsome Awkward, The Used
Real Gone, Sheryl Crow
B.O.B., Outkast
The Distance, CAKE
Sheep Go TO Heave, CAKE
Cinderella Man, Eminem*
We Will Rock You, Queen
Walking on Sunshine, Katrina and The Waves
Dirty Little Secret, All American Rejects
Good Life, One Republic
Brown Eyed Girl, Van Morrison
Each Tear, Mary J. Blige
Bulls on Parade, Rage Against the Machine
Shimmy Shimmy Quarter Turn, Hello Goodbye
Crushcrushcrush, Paramore
Faith, Limp Bizkit*
Animal, Neon Trees
Hashpipe, Weezer
Remember the Name, Fort Minor*
One Step At A Time, Four Year Strong*
Paper Planes, M.I.A.
Little Lion Man, Mumford & Sons
Eye of The Tiger, Survivor
I Just Wanna Run, The Downtown Fiction
Head for the Barrcade, Limp Bizkit
Of All The Gin Joints of all The World, Fall Out Boy

*note never leaving my mp3 list




No comments:

Post a Comment