Tuesday, September 6, 2011

festering

12 days and counting. I am not myself. I am clenching my jaw. I am finding it hard to concentrate on anything. I don't have much to say except for I'M FREAKING OUT MAN!
I keep taking deep breaths and sighs trying to relax, I just feel super tense. I am so close...stress is coming out every orafice of my body. That's the facts folks. So if I seem quiet, or not excited I am just panicky quiet to myself. How can I not think about this?
I have been approached a lot more about running lately and I am trying not to seem like I don't want to talk about it, I do but as soon as I start I have stress build up and it shuts my mouth. Its cool everyone around is excited I just wish I could relax and join them.

Let it Be, Carol Woods
(Across the Universe)

No comments:

Post a Comment