Friday, September 2, 2011

16 days and counting...and re couting....again...

I am getting excited, and more nervous. I got my pair of racing shoes today in from Lloyds so tomorrow I can start wearing em in. I did my workout 1hour of elliptical. I fell just fine. I got my massage/beating as asked for. I am doing good. I have all mine little minor booboos and they are all healing up. Sometimes I think after 20.76 miles I should not be saying I feel good, because it doesn't seem possible. Its totally possible, back to business as usual, except for the vast black hole of thinking of all sorts of possibilities with this darn race and planning for it. This is pretty cool. Run at dark thirty tomorrow.

This is a picture of my swollen little piggies 2 days after 20, yes I got my shoes on for my workout amazingly!
Song: SING, My Chemical Romance

No comments:

Post a Comment