Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Funktified

I am getting through the training but recently I'm starting to feel like pigpen....

I got through my run okay last night, although I did a few things wrong. First I ate. I ate all day, normally. Then I made dinner, with the intention of leaving mine for after my run once I fed my family I would leave. Yeah it looked to good hot to not eat it- burgers on the grill and corn on the cob. So I did I wait a long period of time? Not long enough! When I was tying my laces I threw up in my mouth a little. I think to myself: I am already all the way out here, just get an hour out, you'll live. So I ran my hour. Exactly 5 miles. Not only did I want to stop and puke( i didn't), I felt like I might have shat my pants the last mile or so. I was feeling pretty miserable until I was done. Days like that I'm glad to have done it, the run was a challenge. Of course I am feeling pretty gross, and I run into most of beaver county as I run at the walking track, even my next door neighbor. You gotta love that feeling. 
This morning it was back to the gym to give it another try with the boys. I am hoping the little one keeps himself healthy, I got a 12 miler tomorrow. Today I did arms, back and abs. I was in a bit of a hurry this morning deciding whether or not I was going then I dressed and we left. I ended up wearing a pair of running shorts I have never dared to wear outside my house. They were a little short for me with mesh windows on the butt cheeks. I didn't realized what the hell I was wearing until I got to the gym and dropped off my kids. Oh yeah I am in a place where 99% of the population looks better than me, fantastic. Oh well I make the most of it, I didn't even comb my hair I think I looked a little crazy. I tried not to focus on my legs and shorts so much but it was hard not to considering my current condition. That was uncomfortable. I did my lifting like a good girl. I have to say, I may have pulled a boob.
I am still shoveling in the protein. I just finished a bar and was reading ingredients and found a disclaimer. Warning contains sugar alcohols, when consumed in large amounts can have laxative effect. Well fabulous- it basically just told me, enjoy your 12 miler tomorrow and bring toilet paper!

I'm Yours, Glee Cast
(someone caught me singing along today)

No comments:

Post a Comment