Thursday, June 23, 2011

Hoarding


So I definitely have an issue. I go through shoes like nobody's business. I have already tossed a couple dirty/ sad looking pairs this year. I have boxed up the ones that are taking up space, I don't know what to do with them. It seems to me there has to be some place to donate them to, even if I did sweat all over them. Any ideas? In the first picture is the pitch box I want to donate. In the second picture is my current shoes and sandals, a brand new pair to break in, and the last 2 pairs I can't throw out yet( walk in them, or work, whatever). I am starting to look like I belong on Hoarders. Can all this at least be recycled some how? Let me know!

Sheep Go To Heaven, CAKE

2 comments:

  1. Elite runners and walkers has a donation program. Theyre in robinson township near the mall. Give them a call!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks I will be up there tonight too! woohoo!

    ReplyDelete