Thursday, June 9, 2011

Stages of me. Part 1





I have finally brought myself to look at old pictures and sort through my life to share. Part 1 is when I was at my best. My wedding day was the thinnest I have ever been. I wasn't in good physical shape. I lived off of cigarettes, and starved as much as possible, I did exercise a little, however I took over the counter diet pills that made me see blobs. The day I got married I weighed 165. Pictures of me not in my dress are from the honeymoon, I didn't know how cute I was, always a give the 'don't take my picture look'. The one of me smoking I have always tried to hide, I was stupid for doing that.

Song I remember from my wedding most:
Satellite, Dave Mathews Band

2 comments:

  1. hahahaha. I know. My hair got dark after puberty but it stayed light until after Jude. Child of a
    beautician.

    ReplyDelete