Monday, June 6, 2011

Happy Birthday

Couldn't ask for a better present, Jude came through surgery just fine. The biopsy was normal, they left everything where it was. I went all Jerry McGuire when the surgeon called us in the waiting room. I was yelling and crying. After I sobbed the news to all the grandparents on the phone I realized the waiting room was full. I had more than a little tunnel vision. It's been a long day. We don't even have to stay there he did so well. I am going to bed at 6:45 pm because I am wrecked, and will be awakened more than once. I am NOT complaining. I got this. I needed to hear that biopsy was normal, the other piddly crap that moms deal with, small price to pay for a happy healthy kid. Daps and Pounds do the Holy Father. *point up*

Hey Jude, The Beatles

1 comment: