Wednesday, April 6, 2011

2:30am

I think I am dreaming and roll over and see a little face in my face, it's my oldest "Mommy I don't feel very good". He's burning up. Okay I'm up lets go get some tylenol, then we go to his bed where I hear the youngest wimpering. He doesn't wimper he's a screamer, I go check, I can see the flush on his cheeks in the dark-damn near on fire. So oldest goes to sleep, and youngest is now super pissed until tylenol kicks in. It kicks in thank god. Until I was fully awake I almosted marched him to the emergency room. He starts to feel better and we turn on the movie "Cars", he plays on top of my husband and I, kick and punching, until he falls asleep. I swear the alarm for my husband went off a minute later. I call my mom this morning, "Stay away we have the plague". She isn't feeling so great either. I think I brought this disease from work, I feel like a jerk. At least I can stop taking the antibiotics, I think its viral if everyone has it.
Plans for today have changed. I do feel better though so I WILL be running. Question as to when and where. Today I will be chasing kids with tylenol and popsicles and diapers(here take this, drink this, let me see if you pooped). Tonight I will be doing the 10 miler via treadie. Either gym(better option more to look at, I do enjoy the gun show... wink wink, if hubby isn't too late tonight) or basement drywall staring.
Well this is an obvious suck situation because my babies are the world. Silent suck I just got a garmin forerunner, and it doesn't work on a treadie so it will wait until I can get outside. I will blog the details when I do, its a 305 so it's gigantic but the price was right for a mom of 2 going on vacation in the month with shoe destroying feet. So stay tuned. And I will blog at least to say I finished my 10, damn it I am determined to stay on training.
song: ATL, weightless

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to hear how you like your Garmin! And I hope your family all feels better soon.

    ReplyDelete