Saturday, April 9, 2011

I Christen thee Flux

So I couldn't live with my run yesterday. I was like a half asleep slither. So I say those are junkmiles. I go out for a run at the track today after breakfast with the garmin, breakfast in belly with coffee. I am aware my running books say NOOOOO. But with screaming sick children, and the week I had and the anxiety after a shitty run like that I said OH YES. Anxiety meaning loud thoughts of failure in training. Trust me I was feeling like just running my own little marathon and never coming back, but I kept my head on. Not super fast, only just shy of 4 miles. 3.9 I took an icebath to try to cleanse myself of breaking the rules.
I have a snotty nose. Probably whats progressing in the house. Even though I feel fine I doing overtime with vitamin C. But the point I am making is, snot was plentiful so I was trying to be descreet with my rockets because there was a few more people than usual. But contents under pressure go farther, it was like shooting a gun. Then the garmin, now referred to as Flux got it right in the screen. Gross, accidental, but funny kinda like marking my territory. Now it's family. If you steal it, you are getting it allllll. Hahaha. The run was much better than yesterday. Flux says I am much faster than Nike+, also why I LOVE Love love it.
I was happy to see so many people out at the track today! Everyone really working on it.

Song. Kelly Clarkson, Longshot

No comments:

Post a Comment