Thursday, April 28, 2011

dance with me!

Went clothes shopping last night. I'm smaller. The scale is a stubborn p.o.s. but Manda is offically melting again! Down a bra band size and cup size. In letter sizes down a letter. Down to a size 12 shorts in misses, bought a 16 in juniors because I wanted shorter shorts. I bought a swimming suit for the first time in years(at least 8)  with the intent of someone SEEING it. It's a little exciting even though I haven't lost in almost an entire year, progress is happening!

Lets all do the 'Carlton dance'! Tom Jones, Not Unusual

4 comments:

  1. ALRIGHT!!!! Clothes shopping can either be amazing or awful. I'm glad you're seeing results even if the scale isn't changing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have had and will continue to have awful shopping trips. This was not one of them and I am thankful. Literally just wearing shorts last year was shocking, still strange territory!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY! Sounds like a fabulous success! I stopped wearing a bathing suit when we got rid of our pool :)

    I'm dreading shorts because I've:
    A) packed on at least 15 pounds (thanks steroids!)
    -and-
    B) glow in the dark because I've yet to tan

    *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always glow in the dark. Stopped tanning years ago, no time for it and I grow moles like nobody's business, I want to look like a person when i'm 90 and not like a giant mole!

    ReplyDelete