Friday, April 8, 2011

Intellegence comes after coffee

So I was so excited to get outside and use that gigantic watch I rolled up out of bed at 4:50am. Then the baby, for no reason got up and then woke his brother, and I began to see half dressed in my gear my run was fizzling out before I got my pants on. So I think, here's and idea, I'll take a gatorade prime and a bite of a banana and I'll be fine, just a short run. I was victorious in getting out the door, I hardly noticed the rain.(but still partly asleep) Its dark, the back light is cool, but I wish it would stay on. Probably smart cause I would step into something, or run into something its so awesome. I am okay the first mile, I don't stop up my hill I always have to walk on, I run up another small grade then something starts to happen. I look down at the garmin I swear it says "you suck" I stop in a parking lot to change the playlist. We know, er cough, I need to stop. I run home, stop a block early with the intension of running down my street up the drive way. I walk. I am zapped. I had side stit
ches, my lungs hated me too. I should understand by now, spring allergies not taking my 2 allergy meds and leaving the house was asking for trouble. I thought I was being smart taking a singulair before bed, nope doesn't work as good that way. So from now on I understand, peanut butter nana half sandwich and 1 cup coffee is the gas this early, then we must wait until we um... go to the bathroom. I am not a smart woman until I have my morning coffee.
I have been planning to dis my huge watch, but trust me it's the coolest ever. Its very clunky infact it has a nickname already THE FLUX CAPACITOR. It reminds me of Marty's watch on Back to the Future. Trust me I know what I nerd I am, but I am getting over it. So freaking cool. But for sure not sexy, it's the minivan of garmins. It repels coolness while still be pretty neat.
I am not exactly proud of my run this morning only 33 mins and I only covered 2.533, I may get out and do more if time permits, but I am afraid with these sick kids I forfeited the rest of the day. I was out today thinking/knowing we can't get to the gym because of this. Maybe if I have time later I will do a dvd in the basement and some free weights. If not I have learned to take the time when you have a chance!
song: Incubus, Pardon Me

No comments:

Post a Comment