Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Thank goodness

I get sooooooo freaked out when its time for new shoes, the slightest twinge of leg fatigue/pain I go into autopanic.Oh god, its over I'm injured< what shall I do with my life, oh noooooooo.  I am cranky too. Sorry hubby. I did go get some new shoesez, and I wore them. Jackpot baby, I'm back in business! YEAH> I can breathe a half a sigh. Race isn't over yet though.... I ran 7 today. Only scheduled 6 but legs felt good, and its 80 and beautiful good luck slowing me down. I was so hot today the icebath was warm by the time I got out.
I tried a new pair of actual shorts today. They are underarmor 7" inseam heat gear. It makes a giant difference in being cool, in temperature anyways No so much for looking cool... But you can imagine if you have read more than one entry I was ashamed of my varicosity laiden sagbag thighs even giving a little cleavage. At first, before sweating they rode up big time. I am thinking I am going to run the MFT and these will end up behind my ears. As I soaked everything they stayed put. They are definate keepers. They do tend to stay i would say 3inches above my comfort line, but its hot and if you are looking at my legs you try to control yourself. I know I make them look damn good. (okay that's what I call smack talk to cover my insecurity). I don't know if I will bring myself to wear fitted stuff with the shorts, a long shirt is comforting, thats going to be ballsy, but in august when I do my 20 miler, i will be as close to naked as I can get with out chaffe, sorry on lookers she's taken!
Hubby did some retooling of my playlist lastnight, thanks hon for managing to get MMmBOP on there, I love the hell out of that song>THANKS A WHOLE LOT....REALLY>>>> EH LOVE IT>>>>eh.

Kickn ass run song of the day: Diamond Eyes, Shinedown

No comments:

Post a Comment