Monday, April 25, 2011

Happy Easter

Well..... Easter came and went yesterday. I spent the morning with family and really didn't do too awful bad, then I went to work. Every single one of the 5 Nurses' Stations I am in charge of were stocked with candy, baked goods, fried things. I have a sugar problem. I don't buy much at home, when you can smell butter creme as you do your work, you tend to gravitate towards it unconciously. I am calling that occupational hazard. I actually tripped *cough* and a cupcake jumped in my mouth, I had no choice but to swallow. And then after that, I spent the entire night in a sugar blur. You can compare that buzz to being under the influence, I was no longer able to control my actions as far as eating went. So unfortunate misstep, causes dieting suicide....at least for the day. It's all their fault. *shit eating grin* 
Honestly is gross: Today I run at least 5. I go tonight, not this morning because I am full up to my eyeballs, and I need to um well....poop.  And because of my little slip off the wagon, I will be even slower and probably sweating sticks of butter,  these runs are mentally cleansing  and physically suck ass. I deserve the punishment for being an ass. Last year I didn't even lick my fingers when I served cake at my kids parties.
I think we all need a better way of celebrating holidays. The savior died for all of our sins but I don't think we should turn around and commit gluttony. Mad at myself, being pissed helps with the damage control workouts. This week i'll be walking funny for sure.
As punishment all workouts this week will have this song in the shuffle: MMM Bop, Hansen 

5 comments:

  1. Good thing I didn't bring you a piece of that desert we talked about, huh? LOL I ate enough of it to make 5 people sick.....

    BTW, you must've been psychic because those lil' annoying Hanson twits were on Dancing With the Stars tonight and now I've got that damn song in my head. mmmmm blah

    ReplyDelete
  2. I confess i didn't get to my mp3 playlist yesterday, i will add it.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. mmm. damage control work outs... I know those. My running sucks this week, due to a blister on a blister on a blister...I dont know why. or where it came from but I need to do a good 5 mile run this week. :-/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kristen, I Swear by Eucerin creme on my foot like cake icing, then sock then eucerin then shoe, tied tight. You can never get enough when your feet blister you feet should be making pffft noses! (not really but i mean grease is key!)

    ReplyDelete