Wednesday, April 6, 2011

GET UP BAMBI! YOU MUST GET UP!


Oh okay you don't feel inspired when you hear Bambi's dad tell him to get up or he'll die in the fire? I spent the day watching movies with the boys. As promised I went to the gym and slugged out 10 big ones. I was slow, it was slow. The damn thing shut off twice. I do have to say had a pleasant chat with girl next to me around mile 7, I think i dicked off for that whole mile, I could have been faster. I could have also stayed home too, but I went. Can I tell you I will not williningly do over 5 on a treadie ever again? If I have to for MFT I will but, it was brutal and I loathe it. I ended my run with and ice bath while eating a Mcdonalds Hotfudge Sundae, with Ryan sitting on the toilet eating one to. (Mini-date) I can't wait for bed.
I didn't get to use my new gigantic watch yet but I did take a picture. Enjoy, stop laughing! Its not that bad. Its super cool, in a Napoleon Dynamite sort of way.

This ones dedicated to the treadmil: Break Stuff, Limp Bizkit

No comments:

Post a Comment