Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Warning: May cause diahrrea....


Oh yeah. My antibiotics say that right on the bottle. Now, I am a nurse, I know that most antibiotics cause that. But that was right on the bottle, oh what fun! It actually made me laugh and I put it on my facebook status...whatever. I feel much better today, still feeling goofy ears and scratchy throat but slowly improving, I will be going tomorrow hell or high water. I practically busted down the door to the local health store to buy some probiotics and took them immediately.
I am actually getting a little antsy. I thought I would include this lovely photo of my 2 week old healing blister. Not as angry as it used to be and shoes are no longer irritating it. Enjoy. Damn my feet are oogly.
Song: Blister in the Sun, Violent Femmes

No comments:

Post a Comment