Saturday, April 2, 2011

Saturday off of stress week

I have been having myself a busy week between taking my kids to the doctor, and everywhere else on gods green earth, Hosting 2 very small birthday parties for the same kid, and wedging in a funeral. I have missed tuesday's cross training, and friday's body pump. A testment to how human I am. I was zapped for energy last night as I pulled pizza and cake out of my butt(not litterally) and a semi-clean house for company. You know how busy you are when some one asks you what town your husband is in this week and you honestly don't know because there was no time to talk or even text.
I was happy to go out the door into the spring snow and go on down to the track. I wasn't the only person there, but it was sparse, just like I like it. I wore my Asics again, I was dreading it because the blister has been angry. I took a literal handful of eurcerin and blobbed it between the bandaid and the sock and tied my shoes super tight. A huge difference. I cracked out 5 miles with no pain and no re-opening. I can not recommend greasing the crap out of your feet more. Make sure the shoes are tight so you don't slip in your shoes and hurt yourself, but if you have skin that is super sensitive, GREASE those babies! If your blister isn't bad, you don't need a bandaid cause that may come loose and make it worse, mine was super open, so I applied cream on top of a fresh bandaid. I swear I spend at least 100 bucks on bandaids a year. No JOKE.

I also left nike + at home, boo hoo for you jerk. It was so nice to take a break from looking at my wrist. Watching the robins hop around, and enjoying myself. Even taking time to notice, they cleaned the pottys! Wow, I was actually thinking of doing it myself it was looking rough for a while, thank you Beaver County for taking care of the park. If you caught me singing, sorry you weren't too. I love running, and I'm a goof there's your result.

What was I singing: BOB, Magic

1 comment:

  1. ps I don't know how many miles you were going for today but GO ORANGE sweater dude! And underarmor skullie you were kickin it too!

    ReplyDelete